• Ground Level + Five floors
• Gross Leasable area around 12,400m2
• Open office space
• Quality finishes and feature lighting
•Three elevators battery, chilled water A/C system, generator, BMS, garbage chute and fire fighting systems in public areas
• Public areas are fully finished with bathrooms and pantry facilities
• Close proximity to the international business hotel with meeting and convention centres
• Easy access to CFC Shopping Mall and international restaurants & cafés
-“Core & Shell” in clean fair-face concrete finish floor with columns in clean fine-face finish.
-Full height glazed curtain walls with granite cladding.
-Levelled reinforced concrete slab floor.
-Maximum flexibility with 9.0 meters spacing between columns (centre to centre).
-Height 3.85 m from floor to floor finish level, 3.40 m clear internal height from floor finish level to slab soffit.
-Services shafts are provided in selected positions adjacent to the building core to ensure total flexibility in locating private toilettes or kitchenette.
Elevators are connected to the parking level in the basement.
Underground car parking for staff and another spacious above ground surface parking area for visitors and staff.
Outstanding property management services, including maintenance, security and landscape preservation.
High speed fibre optic network.
Centralized Air-Conditioning by a District Cooling Plant
Standalone domestic water tank and pumps.
Back-up power source.
Full Redundancy of Power by connection to 2 main power sources through CFC’s private main power connection.
Connection to Efficient Central Command & Control Centre within CFC to monitor and control MEP and LV systems such as CCTV, AC, Fire Alarm, etc.
Integrated Building Management System with maintenance facility to all MEP equipment.
Connection to 24/7 Call Centre for complaints, maintenance requests and emergency calls.
Well maintained green environment.
• Underground and outdoor parking
• 24/7 security monitoring
• Property maintenance and repairs
• Tenancy lease management.
• Infrastructure operations and maintenance
• Traffic management and control